As an organization devoted to the arts, Metal Blast respects the rights of copyright holders and publishers. Although we will expeditiously remove infringing content when properly notified, please be advised that as a news outlets Metal Blast’s use of copyrighted material may fall under fair use. If you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney versed in copyright law.
© 2014 Metal Blast. All Rights Reserved.
Other names, logos, and marks may be trademarks of their respective owners. The use of a trademark of any third party does not signify or suggest the endorsement, affiliation, or sponsorship, of or by us of those trademark owners or their products or services, or they of us or ours.
[tabs style=”nav-tabs”] [tab title=”Background”]The background image was graciously provided by Cruise Winger, who holds the copyright thereof.[/tab] [tab title=”Icons”]The following Icons are used in compliance with Creative Commons copyright terms.
- Cassette: Designed by Mathies Janssen from the Noun Project.
- Pentagram: Designed by Pathfinders from the Noun Project.
- Microphone: Designed by Dmitry Baranovskiy from the Noun Project.
- Rock n Roll: Designed by Cengiz SARI from the Noun Project.
- Music: Designed by Michael Zenaty from the Noun Project.
- Poop: Designed by Ilias Ismanalijev from the Noun Project.
- Ipod: Designed by Edward Boatma from the Noun Project
- Trophy: Designed by Edward Boatma from the Noun Project
- Satan: Designed by Karsten Barnet for the Noun Project.[/tab]